Low Noise 250N/Mm² Self Lubricating Bearings For Auto Parts
Carbon Steel self-lubricating bearings used high quality low-carbon
steel plate as base, sintered porous bronze as its interlayer and
the compound of PTFE and Lead as its surface. It offers the
property of good self-lubrication, low wear, low friction, good
sliding characteristics, low noise. It has been widely applied to
various mechanical sliding positions, such as textile machinery,
printing machinery, hydraulic pressure transit vehicle, tobacco
machinery, gymnastic instrument and agricultural machinery etc.
Physical and Mechanical Performance
Max. PV value
Heat-expansion Coefficient (Axial)
1) Working under ollies or minim oil state, maintenance free or
just need a litter maintenance
2) Resist Abrasion, low coefficient of friction long operation
3) Operation in -195°C~+280°C.
4) Good mending, low-noise, non-pollution.
5) Thin-walled structure, light in weight, which can reduce the
machine to small size.
6) Forming a transferred film during operation to protect, safe and
7) Low demands to the safe even no surface hardness treatment,
which lower the cost of the mating components.
8) No absorption to water/oil, small coefficient of thermal
emption, good thermal conductivity and size stability
9) The back of the steel strip can be plated with various metals,
It is a dry sliding bearing with PTFE sliding layer. Lubrication is
therefore not necessary, but basically possible.
Quality Standards: DIN, JIS, ASTM, GB, ISO
Quick Delivery: 15 Days
Payment Terms: T/T
Shipment: By Sea / Air
Delivery Terms: FOB, CFR, DDU
Sliding Bearing HS-Code: 8483109000
SF-1W is a new type bushing without lead composition which is
developed aiming at increasing demands on environmental protection.
Besides its wide application on general machines, SF-1 is
particularly suitable for food machine, Pharmaceutical machine,
tobacco, machine etc.
SF-1P is developed according to reciprocating motion of shock
absorber and high pressure in flank, it can offer low friction
coefficient and good anti-abrasion, be used in semi-dry condition.
The product is applied to shock absorber of automobiles,
motorcycles and pneumatic.